If you want to burn fats, there are many things that you need to understand but at the onset, you should be familiar with testosterone and how it is linked to burning fats. As soon as you are familiar with testosterone, you can be on your way to finding natural and artificial ways to burn fats.
So, what is testosterone?
Testosterone is a hormone that is responsible for some of the typical male characteristics. It also promotes muscle growth in men and women. However, a deficiency will promote weight gain. If you want to lose weight, your goal is to boost your testosterone level.
What are the natural ways to boost testosterone?
If you suspect that you have low levels of testosterone, a simple blood test will verify this deficiency. If you want to naturally boost your testosterone levels, you should consider the following ways:
- Strength training: strength training can increase your testosterone levels. You must consider high-intensity exercises. In fact, for a minimum of 10 minutes, it will elicit the
- Take vitamin supplements: you must be aware that vitamin D deficiency is linked to low levels of testosterone. You need to take vitamin D supplements to bring back your testosterone levels to normal
- Get zinc: aside from vitamin D deficiency, you also have to pay attention to your zinc levels. The best thing to do is to eat foods like meat, seeds, and nuts to normalize your zinc levels.
- Get enough rest: poor sleep is also linked to poor levels of testosterone. You should always ensure that you get enough rest not just for testosterone but also for your overall health and wellness.
- Try to relax and minimize stress: chronic stress will raise the cortisol levels, which is a hormone that suppresses testosterone levels. With this, you should ensure that your environment is stress-free.
What are the supplements to help boost testosterone?
Testosterone supplements entail three things – anabolic steroids, testosterone boosters, and testosterone replacement therapy. Here are things you need to know about them:
- Anabolic steroids: there’s legal fat burner – steroidsshop and illicit anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroids refer to synthetic steroids related to testosterone. There are many bodybuilders that misuse anabolic steroids to boost testosterone beyond normal levels. This is often done to increase muscle growth. To be safe, you need to consult the doctor first and follow the label.
- Testosterone boosters: there are testosterone boosters that increase the natural production of testosterone. The boosters come in the form of supplements that are usually plant-based. Boosters include D-aspartic acid, ashwagandha, and fenugreek seed extract.
- Testosterone replacement therapy: testosterone replacement therapy is prescribed to treat testosterone deficiency. Doctors usually administer the therapy and it can be administered as a cream, injection, supplement and skin patch.
Your goal here is to ensure that you have adequate testosterone levels, as it is a sign of good health. Aside from maintaining muscle mass, it can also increase the number of calories you burn. In the end, improved testosterone levels will keep you motivated so you achieve your goals.