Proxy server is a computer that redirects web requests of browser for further activities. Let us check how it operates from this article.
- When you type a website address in the browser, your internet service provider makes the request from the browser to the destination site. It will reveal the IP address to the destination.
- When using proxy server, online request route is changed and moves along the rerouted path.
- With the access of proxy server, internet request goes from ISP computer and then gets the proxy server. Proxy uses your IP and helps in choosing the setup by masking real IP address.
There are various reasons why people prefer using proxy server with Hide me options. This is used in different stream and the usage covers various things in the progression. They are
- The school or library blocks access to certain website and students can use proxy to get access to blocked sites.
- If you want to look at certain things that interest you, you can prefer using the proxy which hides the IP address along with location.
- If you are travelling abroad and blocked from certain things that you need to get connected, using proxy makes it simple and easier to choose.
- If you want to post comment on website anonymously, you need to identify certain factors that can be tracked down.
- Being an employee you may be blocked from accessing certain sites but with the access of this site it is possible to look at those sites.